Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bath & Body Works



Hey Guys!
 I was doing a bit of shopping and I realized I had some gift cards cluttering up my wallet. I found an old Bath & Body Works gift card from a past birthday in there. I have not stepped into a Bath & Body Works in ages it seems! They had a mega $3 sale going on in there. 


Carried Away Shower Gel and Fragrance Mist

 I fell in love with the smell of this one. It reminds me of being on vacation, sitting on a beach somewhere. 

Bath & Body Works Carried Away
  • Our exclusive formula is now enriched with Shea Butter for softer, cleaner skin in our bubbliest lather ever! Moisturizing Aloe Vera and skin-loving Vitamin E combine with lush raspberries, white jasmine and whipped vanilla inspired by the way love sweeps you off your feet, for lather that bursts with fragrance.


 C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve





 I know this is an old fav, but it's the first time I'm picking it up. I am very obsessed with the condition of my lips, they are never dry,ever! I am a Carmex snob, but this looked promising. 

Here are it's claims:

C.O. Bigelow's famous Rose Salve has been a favorite since the early days, due to its ability to care for lips and beautify skin. Emulsified with extra-soothing rose extract, which helps ease irritation and condition the skin.
  • May be used on lips, face, cuticles, elbows, knees, chapped or very dry skin patches
  • Developed by Bigelow Chemists
  • Not tested on animals
I love that it is a multi-purpose salve, though I don't think I would ever gloop this on my face! It has a petroleum consistency. I have used it on my cuticles and lips and it works pretty well. I will say that the smell is somewhat displeasing to me. THe rose scent can be a bit much. Long story short, I love it!


Have any of you tried the Rose Salve? What are your fav products from Bath & Body Works?


2 comments:

  1. i want some of that rose salve!! i love lip balms and all things rose...i wonder if i can pick it up online cause for sure no where in cyprus stocks it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm officially addicted to the salve!! I hope you find some in Cyprus!

    ReplyDelete